Last updated: June 10, 2021
• Account means a unique account created for you to access our Phsar121.
• Company refers to 121 Shoppe Co., Ltd.
• Cookies means small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other devices by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
• Device means any device that can access Phsar121 marketplace such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
• Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by us to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
• Mobile App refers to Phsar121 accessible via Phsar121 App and Phsar121 Merchant App.
• Personal Data refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
• Phsar121 refers to the online marketplace which is owned and operated by Company, and can be accessed by You via Website or Mobile App.
• Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which you can log in or create an account to access our Phsar121 online marketplace.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the access to our Phsar121 online marketplace.
• Website refers to Phsar121 accessible via www.phsar121.com.
• You means the individual accessing our Phsar121, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing our Phsar121 online marketplace, as applicable.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect your personal information in the course of providing you access to Phsar121 through Website or Mobile App to improve your shopping experience with us. Types of information we collect include:
• Information You Provide Us. We collect any information you provide in relation to your access to Phsar121, including but not limited to (i) personally identifiable information, such as name, date of birth, phone number, email address, shipping and billing addresses; and (ii) payment details, such as bank account information and any information necessary to complete the payment transaction.
• Automatic Information. We automatically collect certain types of information when you interact with Phsar121, including but not limited to (i) Usage Data, such as the type of Device you use, your Device’s unique ID, your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), the type of Device you use, the location of Your Device, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website or Mobile App that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data; (ii) information from tracking technologies, including Cookies and web beacons; and (iii) sale/purchase data, such as sale-purchase information and communication. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or Mobile App.
• Information from Other Sources. We may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to information associated to Third-Party Social Media Service.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
• Analyze trends, traffic, and user behavior, such as the size and usage pattern of users of our Website and Mobile App;
• Perform location-related functionalities and analytics;
• Recognize You when You re-visit our Website or Mobile App;
• Accelerate the speed of search for your shopping items;
• Store your preferences, previously shopped items and orders; and
• Educate ourselves to continue to provide You a shopping experience tailored to your personal interests.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We may use either Cookies for the purposes set out below:
• Necessary / Essential Cookies. The main purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with services available through the Website and Mobile App and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of Accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
• Functionality Cookies. The purpose of these Cookies is to allow us to remember choices You make when You use our Website or Mobile App, such as remembering your login details or other preferences. They help to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use our Website or Mobile App.
We also use other tracking technologies to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website and Mobile App, including:
• Log files. They track actions occurring on the Website and Mobile App, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• Web Beacons. Parts of our Website or Mobile App may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear GIFs, pixel tags, and single-pixel GIFs) that permit Company to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website/mobile app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If You have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, You should contact the responsible provider directly. We also do not control third parties’ collection of your personal information for any purpose.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website and Mobile App, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods or in perpetuity.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Website and Mobile App.
• To manage your Account registered as a user of our Website and Mobile App. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities that are available to You as a registered user on our website and Mobile App.
• For the performance of a contract, such as development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Website or Mobile App.
• To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
• To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
• To attend and manage your requests to Phsar121.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
• With Data Processors. We may share your personal information with Data Processors to monitor and analyze the use of our Website and Mobile App, process payment, and contact You.
• Corporate Purposes. We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• With Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
• With Other Users. When You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with You and view your profile.
• With Our Advertisers. We may use the information we have collected from You to enable our Website and Mobile App to display advertisements. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that You meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Without restriction, we may disclose collected information about the users of Website and Mobile App, and information that does not identify any individual.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and regulations or in response to valid requests by competent authorities (for example, a court or a government entity). We may also disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation;
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Phsar121;
• Protect the personal safety of users of the Website and Mobile App or the public; or
• Protect against legal liability.
MODIFICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
You can log into the Website or Mobile App to review and change your Personal Data on your Account profile page.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request review, change, or deletion of your Personal Data You provided to us. Your Account information will also be deleted when You request to delete your Personal Data. The request of changing Personal Data that violates any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect may not be accommodate by us. We reserve our rights to request identification documents, including national IDs and passports, in order to verify your identity for each of your request.
OUR POLICY CONCERNING MINORS
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
1. Email: email@example.com
2. Website: www.phsar121.com/contact-us/
3. Phone: 070 411 121
4. Facebook/Instagram: phsar121